NuLink Testnet ($NLK) Airdrop
The NuLink Network Team is very excited to announce the launch of the testnet "Horus", along with an exciting reward program for community members to preview the technology and help with the testing phase. They have been working hard building the secret file-sharing function. As they steam ahead towards release, they feel that being as transparent as possible is critical to optimizing the value of the testnet. Therefore, currently, they’re looking for up to 30 functional testers for testnet.
The Nulink testnet presents some unique opportunities to become early adopters of new privacy technology for Dapps with exciting rewards in $NLK tokens.
NuLink provides privacy-preserving technology for decentralized applications via APIs, enabling and making it easy for developers, startups, small businesses and enterprises to build their own applications with all the best security and privacy practices.
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''NuLink Airdrop - Horus Testnet''
Phases Of The Testnet: The program will run across multiple phases, each of which is designed to test various dimensions of the network and grow the overall ecosystem. You will be part of incentive programs which will be happening from time to time.
▪️ Phase 1: (September 15 - November 20): This phase will focus on testing the NuLink worker node function & Staking Dapp function and will run from Sep-15 till Nov-20. Functional testers will participate in a series of competitive tasks and guided challenges. With each challenge, participants will have the opportunity to earn tokens.
- Visit the NuLink Testnet page. (Tutorial)
- Connect your Metamask wallet & The system will automatically suggest you connect to the Horus network.
- In order to use NuLink Staking Dapp for the Horus network, you need to claim $TBNB from the Binance Smart Chain Faucet, and get the initial fund of NLKs (test) from the faucet.
- Check the balance and click the "Staking" button to stake tokens to the staking pool.
- Remember bonding an active NuLink Worker after staking, otherwise, no reward will be issued. The Bond Worker page will pop-up when click "Bond Worker". Simply enter the Worker Address and Node URI, and then confirm the bonding. Now the whole staking process is completed and the reward NLKs(test) will be issued.
- Submit the Feedback form to be eligible for rewards. You will be rewarded for completing all the tests up to 6,000 $NLK with a whitelist (public round pre-sale) qualification.
▪️ Phase 2: (October 15 - December 31): This phase will focus on testing the NuLink secret file-sharing agent function & Dapp function. Functional testers will test each secret file-sharing function and provide feedback to help improve the product.
Like and share the NuLink Airdrop - Horus Testnet on your favourite social media!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Social Share for