Cetus Protocol Testnet ($CETUS) Airdrop
Cetus Alpha version on Sui has been pushed to TESTNET! Don't hesitate to try it out!
Participating in the Testnet may qualify you for a chance to be included in a potential Retroactive Airdrop after TGE in the future!
Cetus is a pioneer DEX and concentrated liquidity protocol focusing on Move-based ecosystems like Aptos and Sui. It’ll work as a crucial part of the ecosystem infrastructure to satisfy the comprehensive needs of traders, LPs, upper applications and an increasing DeFi population. Users and applications from different blockchain networks will be able to easily utilize the liquidity in Cetus pools powered by LayerZero’s cross-chain facilities.
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Cetus Protocol Testnet''
- Firstly, Install the Sui Wallet extension on your browser.
- Switch to the Sui Testnet network by clicking on the top right icon & Claim Free Sui Testnet tokens to cover gas fees.
- Connect your Sui wallet to app.Cetus.zone & Switch the app from Aptos to the Sui chain.
- Click on Request coins on the Cetus app. Claiming test tokens requires a small amount of Sui Testnet tokens (Step 2).
- Now, you can start performing Swaps & Add Liquidity + Remove some Liquidity.
- Earn XP by performing tasks on the Cetus Questboard, powered by CREW³.
- Optional: Join the Cetus Supporter campaign on Galxe.com.
▪️ If you have any questions while testing the Cetus protocol, please refer to the Cetus Telegram and/or Discord chat.
* Remember, this is just a potential high-probability Retroactive Airdrop, there is no guarantee that they will Airdrop $CETUS tokens. Good Luck!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).
Social Share for