CoinCasso Christmas Trading Challenge (CCX) Airdrop
It looks like you are too late! This airdrop is closed
Looking for new airdrops?
Visit our Featured & New Airdrops pages.
CoinCasso Christmas Trading Challenge Airdrop is on! 5x newest Apple devices in 3 pairs (BTC-PLN, BTC-EUR, BTC-USDT) to win. Trade with CoinCasso and give yourself a Christmas present.
There are 15 prizes in total. The first 5 people with the most transactions made from each pair will be considered the winners of the competition.
The Awards for individual places in terms of the number of transactions for each pair are as follows:
- 1st place: iPhone model 11 phone
- 2nd place: Apple Watch 5 Series
- 3rd - 5th place: iPhone model 8
The Organizer of the Competition is CoinCasso OU with its registered office in Estonia, entered into the register kept by the District Court in Tallinn under the number 14490491, website addresses: coincasso.com & coincassogroup.com.
Round One of the CoinCasso Airdrop was successfully completed.
CoinCasso is a cryptocurrency fully licensed exchange, located in the European Union, which offers multiple options for adoption of blockchain technologies and exchange services.
CoinCasso is the first project which is holistic, which means implementing solutions on a few business layers regarding the cryptocurrency solutions to make using easier for their users. 80% of the exchange fees go to otheir club members - after launching CoinCasso Exchange 2.0. CoinCasso is fully democratic - they build the project for users and with the users.How to join the CoinCasso Christmas Trading Challenge Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide CoinCasso Airdrop
- Register for the CoinCasso Airdrop, by creating an account. You must be a verified user.
- Confirm participation in the competition by commenting on one of the competition posts: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, with the #CryptoChristmasChallenge hashtag in a comment.
- Have funds in the pairs BTC/PLN, BTC/EUR or/and BTC/USDT and perform as many transactions as possible from December 16 to December 30, 2019. What counts it the number of transactions made (not the volume)! Have a look at the CoinCasso Starter Trading Guide.
The competition will be held from 16/12/2019 (from 12.00) to 30/12/2019 (until 12:00).
Announcement of the results by January 7, 2020! Prizes delivery will be made within 30 days.
For more details and participation, please read the Christmas Trading Challenge Specific Rules.
If you like the CoinCasso Christmas Trading Challenge Airdrop, don't forget to upvote and comment below.
Social Share for