COMBO Network - Testnet ($COMBO NFT -> $COMBO) Airdrop
Join COMBO now to be part of the future of web3 gaming and experience its killer features, which will be rolled out in multiple stages.
About COMBO Network
COMBO Network, previously known as Cocos-BCX, is a leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game development. Its open-source, decentralized, game-oriented Layer2 connects game developers with the entire COMBO Ecosystem in an efficient, affordable, and secure way.
As the first game-focused Optimistic Rollup on the BNB Chain, COMBO offers a Web3 game-focused L2 scaling solution, including a wallet that meets the needs of all gamers. COMBO enables developers to build and launch games faster through expert support and simple APIs & SDKs. Additionally, it can swiftly propagate NFTs and tokens across all marketplaces within its network, supercharging distribution.How to join the COMBO Network - Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''COMBO Network Testnet''
- Visit the Cobee NFT Mint page, and connect your Metamask wallet to the BNB Smart Chain Mainnet network.
- Follow @COMBOnetworkio on Twitter, and join on Telegram & Discord.
- Verify the tasks in the Mint interface, click on the "Mint" button and sign the transaction. Note that a small Gas Fee will apply in $BNB.
- Now, transfer your Cobee NFT cross-chain from BSC to Combo Testnet Network using zkBridge.com/nft. Add the Combo Testnet network to Metamask using the following parameters: Network Name: Combo Testnet, New RPC URL: https://test-rpc.combonetwork.io, ChainID: 91715, Symbol: tcBNB, Block Explorer URL: https://combotrace-testnet.nodereal.io/.
- Now, go to the COMBO Bridge Testnet app web and connect Metamask to the BNB Smart Chain Testnet network.
- Select the token you want to transfer (in this case, tBNB) and enter the amount, click on "Deposit" and confirm the transaction. If the transaction fails, try increasing GWEI and Gas limit. If it keeps failing, refer to Discord or Telegram for support.
▪️ The rewards will be distributed after the COMBO mainnet goes live and will be based on metrics such as Total Value Locked (TVL), transactions, daily activity, and other relevant factors. The details on how to earn and receive tokens will be shared soon, with the first few phases focusing on ecosystem development and rewarding early adopters. Additionally, COMBO Builder Grants offer up to $500,000 per project!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.