Coin Artist (F473 NFT)
Coin Artist NFT Drop is worth a 1/1 F473 NFT card & 0.5 MATIC for every participant. This free NFT gives access to the first decentralized NFT Art collecting game launched in parallel with the 1/1 #F473 NFT auction on @ChristiesInc.
To be eligible for this NFT Drop, you must have been following:
@coin_artist or @opensea or @0xPolygon or @neondistrict on Twitter prior to the official Coin Artist NFT Drop official ANN.
About Coin Artist
Coin Artist is the social token of Marguerite DeCourcelle, better known by her CypherPunk Twitter persona coin_artist. COIN grants access to Coin’s E-Den, a syndicate within the Neon District Game.
Marguerite deCourcelle is a technologist, game designer, and blockchain enthusiast. Her brand is heavily associated with gaming and puzzles since she is the credited inventor of Crypto Art puzzles, a virtual-art-world niche that means real money for puzzle-solvers. She is as well the CEO of Blockade Games.How to join the Coin Artist ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Coin Artist NFT Drop''
- Visit the Coin Artist NFT Drop page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and click the ''Claim'' button. See this video for claim details.
- You will be redirected to the Opensea.io NFT marketplace. You will receive Free 0.5 MATIC.
- You will need to deposit around 0.001 ETH into your Matic wallet to cover the small ETH Gas fee. So, switch your wallet's RPC to the Ethereum network.
- Your deposit will show as pending and may take about 10 minutes. Wait for the deposit and check back later.
- Click the ''Unlock'' button to submit a transaction with your wallet to trade with this currency. This only needs to be done once.
- Sign the Opensea.io message using your wallet to continue your purchase process.
- Woot! You just purchased a unique exclusive 1/1 F473 NFT. Congratulations!
Head on over to the Coin Artist farm page to marvel at the newest staking program for E-den syndicate members allowing COIN, CRED, and partner token holders to earn shards of coveted pieces from a secret Coin Vault. Each artwork will be minted as an NFT and placed into a farming vault. Using NIFTEX, each NFT is decomposed into a finite supply of ERC-20 tokens.
If you like the Coin Artist NFT Drop, don't forget to like and comment below!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds. '’Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card''