SubQuery x Juno Airdrop Competition prize pool is worth $5,000 of $SQT tokens for 100 random lucky winners to celebrate their integration into @Cosmos via @JunoNetwork.
About SubQuery Network
SubQuery is an open-source project that allows developers to index, transform, and query Substrate chain data to power their applications. SubQuery is featured on Yahoo Finance, CryptoDaily, CoinDesk, and BusinessWire.
SubQuery also provides free, production-grade hosting of projects for developers removing the responsibility of managing infrastructure, and letting developers do what they do best - build.How to join the SubQuery ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''SubQuery Airdrop Competition''
- Login to the SubQuery Airdrop Gleam page.
- Join SubQuery on Telegram & Discord.
- Follow @SubQueryNetwork on Twitter & RT this Tweet.
- Add $SQT to your watchlist on CoinMarketCap.
- Watch this YouTube Video & Answer what are the 3 payment models.
- Read about the Cosmos/Juno announcement.
- Submit your ERC-20 wallet address to the Gleam page.
- Refer Friends & Click for Daily Bonus to earn Extra Entries.
▪️ Winners will be announced within 1 week of the conclusion of the competition (End of June).
▪️ Rewards will be distributed within 10 days of mainnet launch or following the Airdrop vesting schedule.
Like and share the SubQuery Airdrop Competition on your favourite SM!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).