Gas DAO ($GAS) Airdrop
$GAS token rewards estimates are now LIVE on GasDao.org under the staking Dashboard. Have you spent over $1559 in gas fees on a time-weighted basis and haven’t claimed yet? Go claim your Airdrop here.
Remember that these are estimates of your rewards earned thus far from delegating your tokens and for using the Ethereum network.
About Gas DAO
Gas DAO is a super-DAO formed with the vision of being the heartbeat and voice of the largest community of Web3 native users on the Ethereum Network, bridging the worlds of DeFi, NFTs and ÐApps.
$GAS is the ERC-20 governance token for the GAS DAO. Holders with 1B $GAS will be able to submit proposals, described in more detail in an upcoming post on governance, delegation, and the role of off-chain snapshots.
Gas-less staking rewards are retroactive as of 3 January 2022. That means 500M $GAS per DAY for holders who delegated and continue to use the network. If you flip NFTs, deploy contracts or trade on DEX’s, qualify for your rebate by delegating Gas Tokens on Withtally.com!How to join the Gas DAO Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Gas DAO Airdrop''
- Go to the Gas DAO Airdrop page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet. When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
- Ethereum users who spent over $1559 in gas fees on a time-weighted basis will be able to claim free $GAS tokens. The minimum claimable amount is 1.78M $GAS.
- 55% of the total supply is being airdropped to 634,429 eligible wallets according to the following formula based on a snapshot ending at block 13880000 (December 26th, 2021).
- You have until May 1st 2022 to claim your $GAS Tokens. Any unclaimed tokens will be swept into the Gas DAO Treasury.
Like and share the Gas DAO Airdrop on your favourite SM!
Note: This Airdrop is labelled with the ''Unverified'' label because the team info is missing & Smart contracts have not been audited yet!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).