CEX·IO Stellar USDC ($USDC) Airdrop
It looks like you are too late! This airdrop is closed
Looking for new airdrops?
CEX·IO is offering a total of 50,000 $USDC in rewards to 1,000 customers when they deposit 30 Stellar USDC using the Stellar Network.
CEX·IO is a regulated multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange established in 2013, serving over 4 million customers worldwide.
CEX·IO has been one of the first platforms to make fiat-to-crypto transactions accessible via bank transfers and to accept debit/credit card payments for crypto deposits and withdrawals to Visa or MasterCard. * Get monthly rewards for simply holding stake-able coins on CEX·IO!
CEX·IO provides a rich variety of trading tools for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin, and other crypto assets. You can trade these cryptocurrencies for USD, EUR, GBP, and RUB. Mobility matters, so they’ve enabled trading through website, iOS & Android mobile Apps, WebSocket, and REST API.How to join the CEX·IO Stellar USDC Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''CEX·IO USDC Giveaway''
- Visit the CEX·IO USDC Giveaway page.
- Sign up on CEX·IO or Log in if you've signed up before.
- Follow @CEX_IO on Twitter.
- Retweet the announcement, @tag 2 friends, and add #USDCrewards in caption.
- To qualify for the promotion, users must deposit 30 Stellar USDC or more by August 17, and maintain a daily balance of at least over 30 in $USDC or equivalent through August 25.
- Once you’ve completed all the steps, fill out this brief FORM to confirm your participation and get 50 $USDC. It’s that simple!
▪️ The first 1,000 users who meet the requirements above will be notified by email if they have been selected and will receive their USDC reward directly into their CEX·IO account within 14 business days after the end of the promotion period.
* Only new or existing CEX·IO users who have never made a deposit are eligible for Stellar USDC rewards.
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).