Derivio - Testnet ($DRV)
Derivio∎ Testnet Live on zkSync Era∎! While no official announcements have been made about a potential Airdrop, participating in the Testnet offers users a sneak peek into this innovative next-gen decentralized derivatives ecosystem and increases their chances of qualifying for a $DRV Airdrop after the TGE.
Derivio is an on-chain structured derivatives ecosystem that aims to provide synthetic derivatives, granularizing risk-adjusted rewards for traders while offering cryptocurrency operators sufficiently deep liquidity pools for effective hedging, powered by zkSync Era∎.
The platform's architecture is fully decentralized, non-custodian, and composable, with a focus on community ownership and sustainability. Derivio's phase one product offers traders access to perpetual futures and digital option trading utilities, and stablecoins, while liquidity providers can provide liquidity to index pools and share in the yield from trading activities.
The $DRV token and Derivio Whale NFT holders have ultimate ownership over the platform and govern and share the protocol's upside. Derivio's phase two project will focus on higher-order structured derivatives, such as autocallables, with an emphasis on fair pricing, open auction, and access.How to join the Derivio - Testnet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Derivio Testnet''
- Start by setting up your wallet and adding the zkSync Era∎ Testnet network to it.
- Next, acquire some zkSync Testnet Goerli ETH using the zkSync Era∎ Faucet. Alternatively, you can easily get L1 Goerli ETH and then transfer them onto the L2 zkSync Testnet by using goerli.portal.zksync.io/bridge.
- Head over to Derivio.xyz/faucet to claim some Derivio-specific testnet tokens.
- Once you have the dETH testnet tokens, try out the Derivio Testnet platform. Explore its features, such as perpetual, option, and spot trading, as well as DLP minting and staking.
- Finally, share your experience and discuss it with other members in the Derivio Discord server! This is a great opportunity to learn from others and get a better understanding of how this innovative platform works.
▪️ If you have any questions, post any ideas in #💡-product-ideas, successes in #👍-success-report, and bugs in #🐛-bug-report. Follow @Derivio_xyz on Twitter to stay updated. Good luck and happy testing!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.