The Lost Wallet (Nakamigos & CryptoPunk NFTs)
Get ready for the biggest Web3 treasure hunt ever! Join @The_Lost_Wallet NFT Giveaway & Treasure Hunt Challenge and embark on a thrilling adventure through various challenges. By solving 24 Quests, you'll have a chance to reconstruct a seed phrase of 24 words. The first player to reconstruct the seed phrase will win the highly coveted CryptoPunk NFT #2672, valued at over $120,000. LFG!
Additionally, The Lost Wallet is giving away the Nakamigos NFT #18540 - worth $940 - to the TOP 1 Zealy player (previously Crew3.xyz) as an added incentive.
About The Lost Wallet
The Lost Wallet is an Alternate Reality Game (ARG) taking place on Twitter, Discord, and other Web3-related projects. Players will solve enigmas to uncover the truth behind @Leviathor_eth's mysterious disappearance story to rescue him and unlock his wallet, which seems to be of interest to many people, including some with nefarious intentions.
Leviathor, an engineer at a mysterious AI company with a passion for the digital world, has disappeared under strange circumstances. The story begins when strange messages were posted on his Twitter account a few weeks ago, and now it's up to you to uncover the truth behind his disappearance.
Participants will embark on a thrilling adventure through a rich variety of challenges, solving enigmas and uncovering clues to find the 24 words of a Metamask seed phrase's wallet. The winner of this game will be able to keep whatever is in the wallet. LFG!How to join the The Lost Wallet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''The Lost Wallet NFT Giveaway Sprint + ARG Treasure Hunt Challenge''
- Head over to The Lost Wallet Questboard page, powered by @Zealy_io.
- Connect your Metamask wallet & Complete as many quests as possible.
- Join The Lost Wallet Discord server & Make sure to keep an eye on Discord to stay aware of new Quests, as more will be added along the way.
- Follow The_Lost_Wallet on Twitter and keep an eye on the Sprint Leaderboard. The Giveaway Sprint will end on April 21st!
▪️ Participation in The Lost Wallet Alternate Reality Game (ARG) is completely free and open to all. Each Quest takes you through different metaverses where you'll need to solve riddles to progress. By solving 24, you'll have a chance to unlock @Leviathor_eth's wallet, which contains the coveted CryptoPunk #2672 NFT. It's time to dive into a crazy adventure and put your skills to the test!
- Go to the #🟢│word-validator discord channel, click “Set my infos”, and submit your wallet address and your Twitter @username. You’re now logged in and ready to live one of Web3’s biggest adventures!
- Start the adventure by reading the #2│onboarding and # ?│faq to get a better understanding of the treasure hunt challenge.
- Tune in every week to Enter the Word you have uncovered from your hunt in #🟢│word-validator. If your word is correct you will be able to mint the NFTs related to The Lost Wallet Quests. If your word is incorrect you can try the next mint date. Keep in mind the earlier you submit your word for the week, the higher your points in #🪜│top-hunters. Important! They have aggregated some of the hints in #3│hints.
- Once you mint your weekly NFT, claim the roles fitting the riddles you have solved on The Lost Wallet Guild panel. Then click on "Go to Server" to verify again on the #4│verify-nfts server, it should sync your roles right away. New quests will be added along the way so make sure to keep an eye on Discord to stay aware, and follow @The_Lost_Wallet and @Leviathor_eth on Twitter for more daily pieces of information.
▪️ The winner of the CryptoPunk #2672 NFT will be the first player to own all 24 Quest NFTs. Keep an eye on the Sprint Leaderboard for your chance to win the Nakamigos NFT #18540 as the TOP 1 Zealy player. Good luck with your treasure-hunting journey and happy NFT collecting!
⚠️ Remember, Never share your private keys or seed phrase with anyone!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.