Venom - Testnet (NFT badges > $VENOM)
The Venom Testnet has gone live, welcoming Web 3.0 users! Join the team in refining a seamless platform by testing the network, and earn exclusive NFT badges in the process.
Additionally, the Venom Hackathon with a $225,000 prize pool offers an exciting opportunity for developers to showcase their skills.
About Venom Foundation & Blockchain
Venom Foundation is an Abu Dhabi-based blockchain company licensed by UAE's ADGM to build an infinitely scalable blockchain. Their advanced technology offers high security and transaction management, and their mission is to empower emerging economies in the Middle East and North Africa through infrastructure for governments and web3 projects. They recently launched a $1B fund for Web3, blockchain, and crypto projects, according to Cointelegraph.
The Venom Blockchain is a heterogeneous Layer 0 multi-blockchain system that uses dynamic sharding to process computations. The system has a Masterchain, Workchains, Basechain, and Shardchains. The Masterchain manages the network configuration, while Workchains are specialized blockchains for specific applications. The Basechain supports ÐApps and executes smart contracts, while Shardchains are processing units that split and merge depending on load.How to join the Venom - Testnet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Venom Network Testnet''
- Visit the official Venom Network Testnet website.
- Within the "How it works" section, click on "Install Venom Wallet" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Head over to the Venom Testnet Tasks page, connect your Venom wallet, and log in with your Twitter account.
- Follow @VenomFoundation on Twitter and claim your 50 $VENOM Test tokens. Need more $VENOM test tokens? Get more by completing the Venom Faucet tasks.
- Scroll down on the Venom Venom Testnet Task, you will see a list of ÐApps that you can interact with under "Explore the Venom Ecosystem". Click on the "Complete tasks" button and complete engaging social and on-chain tasks to unlock exclusive NFT badges.
- Optionally, join the Venom Hackathon to compete for a share of the $225,000 prize pool. The competition will run from May 8 to June 10.
▪️ Join the Venom Discord server for updates and discussion. All feedback is welcomed!
* Don't miss out on the exciting DeFi Testnet campaigns with potentially huge rewards for testing cutting-edge blockchain products!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.