Scroll Pre-Alpha Testnet ($Scroll's Gov Token) Airdrop
Scroll Pre-Alpha Testnet is now open for registration! During the initial release, the Pre-Alpha will be opened up to a small pool of testers to ensure stability before being opened up progressively on a weekly basis.
Join the Pre-Alpha Testnet for your chance to qualify for possible future Airdrop! Remember, Scroll hasn't yet announced any plans or details regarding their token distribution. This is just a high-probability speculative Airdrop!
Scroll is a fully EVM-Equivalent zk-Rollup built to scale the Ethereum network with the goal to provide users with near-instant and cost-efficient transactions while also upholding the high-security properties offered by the Ethereum network (Reviewed by Vitalik Buterin).
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Scroll Pre-Alpha Testnet Speculative Airdrop''
- Connect your wallet to Pre-Alpha Testnet & Add the Layers configurations.
- Request 1 TSETH & 100 TSUSDC Test tokens in the Scroll L1 network from the Faucet app.
- Transfer some test tokens from Scroll L1 to Scroll L2 through the Bridge app.
- Swap tokens in the Swap app with your wallet switched on Scroll L2.
- Now, select Pool > select TSETH & TSUSDC amounts > Add liquidity > Confirm Supply.
- Withdraw tokens from Scroll L2 to Scroll L1 through the Bridge app & Remove some liquidity.
- Fill out the Pre-Alpha feedback form with your valuable feedback in regard to your experience with the Pre-Alpha.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).