JediSwap ($JEDI) Airdrop
JediSwap Testnet is Live! JediSwap is almost ready to go live on Mainnet and has deployed the final Testnet contracts. Thus, they invite everyone to test the product one last time to weed out any bugs and make improvements.
Participating in the Testnet may qualify you for a chance to be included in a potential Retroactive Airdrop after TGE in the future!
JediSwap is a fully permissionless and composable AMM on StarkNet (A ZK-Rollup on Ethereum) inspired by Uniswap V2. Users can swap assets instantaneously without losing custody of their funds. JediSwap is led by the Mesh Finance community.
Swap or earn by adding liquidity with ZERO gas fees while relying on the security of Ethereum.How to join the JediSwap Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''JediSwap Testnet''
- Head to the JediSwap Testnet platform.
- Connect your Argent or Braavos StarkNet wallet.
- To test JediSwap on the StarkNet Testnet, you will need to get Test Tokens on the Goerli Faucet and then move them to StarkNet using the Starkgate bridge.
- Start using the platform. Perform Swaps, add liquidity, and convert any token into an LP token using ZAP.
▪️ If you have any questions while using the protocol, please refer to JediSwap Discord chat.
* Remember, this is just a potential high-probability Retroactive Airdrop, there is no guarantee that they will Airdrop $JEDI tokens. Good Luck!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).