Linea x ConsenSys (N/A) Airdrop
ConsenSys' Beta zkEVM Public Testnet, "Linea", is now in live public beta to Scale Ethereum with the tools you know and love! Linea represents the next evolution of ConsenSys zkEVM, powering a new generation of ÐApps built on Ethereum. The moment you've all been waiting for!
ConsenSys zkEVM is the culmination of years of research by R&D and offers fast finality, high throughput, and the security of Ethereum settlement.
Linea is a type 2 zero-knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine (zkEVM) developed by ConsenSys. It replicates the Ethereum environment as a rollup, enabling the next generation of Ethereum developers to build and deploy any smart contract using any tool to develop ÐApps as if they were building on Ethereum itself.
For users, this means experiencing the security guarantees of Ethereum with lower transaction costs. Although the network is still in beta and it’s too early to discuss launching a token, stay tuned for more updates!How to join the Linea x ConsenSys Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''ConsenSys' Beta zkEVM Public Testnet, Linea''
- Set up your wallet by adding the Linea Testnet network to your Metamask. Alternatively, you can add the network manually by following these steps. If you have previously configured ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet with your unique Infura RPC URL, please remove that network and use Linea instead.
- Claim some ETH Goerli tokens using the Goerli Faucet. You can check a list of faucets for the Goerli network online.
- Select the Goerli network in your MetaMask wallet and bridge some ETH Goerli tokens from Goerli L1 to Linea L2 using the Hop Exchange Bridge. The bridging process can take up to 5 minutes to complete. You can monitor the status of your funds on the Linea block explorer.
- Now, select the Linea network in your MetaMask wallet & Swap tokens and Add Liquidity via the Linea Uniswap V3 Forked ÐApp. If you encounter any issues or have questions, join the official ConsenSys Discord and select the #Linea-general Testnet.
- Now, Use your MetaMask wallet to transfer funds between accounts in the Linea network.
- Once you've finished testing, share your thoughts by filling out the Linea Feedback form.
- Subscribe to mint the commemorative Linea Spring Thaw NFT by selecting the "Subscribe to Mint" button in the middle of the blog, under the section that shows the image of the NFT, click on "Collect", switch your wallet to Optimism, and Mint your Linea Spring Thaw NFT to mark the Linea launch amidst the zkEVM spring. You can also collect on Opensea. You need Optimism ETH + gas fees.
- Check out the Linea ecosystem portal page and test a few ÐApps to explore the full potential of the ecosystem. You can for example claim a FREE GhostChain JML gNFT on Linea. @realGhostChain ecosystem provides cross-chain interoperability and anonymity for any token, NFT, and ÐApp.
- Follow @LineaBuild on Twitter to keep up to date with future community calls, developer documentation, bounties, projects deployed on Linea, and more.
▪️ Sign up for the inaugural Linea community call on April 4 to meet the team, ask questions, and learn more about the upcoming NFT Testnet voyage with special guests @HopProtocol and Joe Lubin, founder of ConsenSys.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.