Altitude - Testnet ($ALTD + NFTs)
Participate to win exclusive rewards and become eligible for the $ALTD token Airdrop before the mainnet launch.
Altitude is a composable blue-chip native asset bridging solution engineered on top of LayerZero, enabling instant, guaranteed finality for cross-chain transfers. Supporting multiple chains including Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism and more, Altitude enables users to seamlessly and securely transfer assets across chains, benefiting from minimal bridging fees and lightning-fast transaction speeds.
The native token of Altitude, $ALTD, is a governance token which can be farmed by proving liquidity for supported tokens.How to join the Altitude - Testnet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Altitude - Testnet''
- Head over to the Altitude Zealy page.
- Follow @AltitudeDeFi on Twitter, submit your wallet address, join the Altitude Discord server, and collect XP points through various Zealy tasks.
- Request $ALTD testnet tokens through the Faucet on Avalanche Fuji, BSC, and Metis Goerli Testnet networks.
- Get native testnet tokens for AVAX, BNB, Metis, MATIC, and Fantom.
- Open up the Altitude Testnet app, and connect your wallet to Avalanche Fuji.
- Transfer $ALTD tokens between chains by selecting the source and destination.
- Add/remove liquidity on the Pool section, ensuring that the information is accurate.
- Add/remove liquidity on the Farm section, and verify the accuracy of your staked LPT.
- Lock your ALTD tokens on the Stake section to receive gALTD, and verify that the title, balance and details are correct under “Your Stakes”.
* Provide feedback to improve the application and contact the support team if you encounter any issues or require assistance.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds.