NovaDEX - Devnet (Tester Role NFT)
NovaDEX's Devnet campaign is stirring excitement in the DeFi community, offering the opportunity to undertake simple yet engaging tasks to secure the "NovaDEX Tester Role" NFT.
This event not only provides a firsthand experience of NovaDEX's innovative platform but also hints at the exciting potential of a future $NVX token Airdrop for early supporters. FCFS!
NovaDEX is a community-driven, concentrated liquidity DEX on the Solana blockchain, emphasizing lightning-fast trades and shared liquidity to drive DeFi growth, bolstered by sustainable liquidity incentives.
NovaDEX stands out with its innovative liquidity management and advanced AMM curve for stable pools, ensuring optimal pricing and reduced slippage. Its user-friendly interface further enhances accessibility, appealing to a wide DeFi audience.How to join the NovaDEX - Devnet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''NovaDEX - Devnet''
- Visit the NovaDex Devnet app web and connect your Phantom wallet.
- In Phantom Settings, select 'Developer settings', then choose "Solana Devnet".
- Use the SOL Faucet to acquire your $SOL "Devnet" tokens.
- Make a Swap and add liquidity to a CLMM Pool of your choice (Tutorial).
- Become a member of the NovaDEX Discord community.
- Follow @NovaDEX_io, like, retweet, and tag three friends in this Tweet.
- Submit TXs and wallet details to Zealy to qualify for the Early Tester NFT.
- Bonus: Earn 400 XP on Zealy to earn the Early Tester Role on Discord.
▪️ NFT claims can be made post-campaign, ending December 30th. Wishing you success!
* The campaign operates on a first-come, first-served; so act quickly to secure your NFT.
** When using ÐApps, remember that your digital assets' security is your responsibility!
** Consider using the PocketUniverse.app extension for scam detection and free insurance.
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds (DYOR).