StarkNet Social Testnet ($DLV + NFTs)
@StarknetSocial is thrilled to unveil its latest development with the release of Testnet, which gives users the chance to experience the Social Media Protocol on StarkNet for the first time. The team has put in a tireless effort to create a platform that puts users in control of their social media experience, and they are excited to finally share it with the world.
As a special bonus, users who participate in the Testnet will have the opportunity to be rewarded for their efforts, with incentives that will be revealed in due course. This is an exciting opportunity to get a sneak peek at what StarkNet Social has to offer and to be part of shaping the future of social media.
About StarkNet Social
StarkNet Social is a revolutionary blockchain-based social network that offers users complete control over their data and operates on a trustless, transparent, and secure network. Users can manage their identities, create a unique landing page on web3, and use it as a replacement for their wallet address.
StarkNet Social offers a range of features, including a social space, Davatars, verified profiles, and a trust score system, which promotes good behavior and creates a more transparent and secure community overall. The protocol is designed with the user in mind, providing a clean and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for anyone to participate. Built by Dolven Labs, this blockchain social network protocol represents the future of social networking.How to join the StarkNet Social Testnet ?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''StarkNet Social Incentivized Testnet''
- Set up a wallet that supports the StarkNet Network. You can choose either Argent X or Braavos wallets.
- Use the StarkNet Faucet to get test Ethereum, which will allow you to test the application. If you're unable to Mint, you can request Free ETH Goerli Testnet funds on the Goerli Faucet using Metamask and use the Goerli.StarkGate.StarkNet.io Bridge Bridge to bridge Goerli ETH from Metamask on Goerli network to your Argent X wallet on StarkNet Testnet (Remember to scroll down and click on "I Accept" to launch the StarkGate Bridge).
- Visit the StarkNet.Social app web and switch your wallet to the Testnet network. Click on "Connect Wallet" in the top right corner.
- Enter the name you'd like to use as your web3 identity, and click "Check" to see if it's available. If it is, you can complete your registration.
- Click on "Available" and select the identity/domain of your choice from various extensions available: .l2, .zk, .strk, .sns, .zero, .cairo, .starknet.
- Select the time you'd like to rent this identity for, make sure the target address is the wallet address you currently have connected with Starknet Social and click "Next."
- Customize your Davatar according to your liking, which will be minted as an NFT that will act as a profile picture for your social space. Enter your basic information and click "Register".
- Once the transaction is completed, you'll see a success message pop-up, and you can visit your profile by clicking on "Check it out".
- To be eligible for incentives for testing the application, you'll need to have a Super Profile Role on the Discord Server. Click on "Get Role" on the navigation page and claim your badge. You'll see the tasks listed, and as you complete them, you'll get a green checkmark.
- After completing all the tasks, claim your badge to get Testnet Role. New users or members of Dolven Labs Discord Server will be granted a Testnet Social Role + Super Profile badge, while OG Testnet Role holders on Dolven Labs Discord Server will be granted Testnet Social Role + Super Profile badge + Loyalty Badge.
▪️ After claiming your badge, visit back to StarkNet.Social, and a featured NFT badge would have appeared on the homepage. Join a community of creators, dreamers, and doers, and turn your ideas into reality. Best of Luck!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.