Nuritopia x Gate.io Startup ($NBLU) Airdrop
Get ready for a thrilling Airdrop event! Nuritopia and Gate.io Startup are excited to offer you the chance to participate in a limited-time Airdrop of 8,000,000 $NBLU tokens. This event will only be available for 24 hours on March 23, 2023, starting at 00:00:00 UTC+1.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to claim your share and join the thriving crypto community. Mark your calendars and get ready to participate in one of the hottest Airdrops of the year!
Nuritopia - by NuriFlex Group - is a revolutionary global social media dating metaverse where users can meet people from different backgrounds, make friends, find partners, or go on virtual dates. Nuritopia offers a unique and rewarding social experience that blends virtual and real-life activities.
Nuritopia allows users to monetize creativity by minting and selling digital assets like avatars, virtual real estate, and artworks. Some NFT types may provide benefits, including VIP access to real-life events such as concerts, activity clubs and festivals, to name a few, as well as events occurring within the metaverse.How to join the Nuritopia x Gate.io Startup Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Nuritopia x Gate.io Startup Airdrop''
- Visit the Nuritopia x Gate.io Startup Airdrop web page.
- Log in to your Gate.io account and ensure that you have completed the KYC-2 Advanced verification process.
- To participate, VIP-0 users must have a Spot Assets balance of at least $500 worth of tokens. For VIP-1 and above users, the minimum balance required to participate is $20 multiplied by the number of shares.
- Choose "Place Order," and if you meet the participation conditions, your order will be processed. If you wish to bet more shares than your VIP limitation, click "Spin Wheel," and place an order after receiving the spinning result. Users can only spin once for each Startup project.
- Check the maximum number of shares you can subscribe to, input an amount, and click on "Claim and Subscribe". When the subscription ends, all the allocations will be split based on the number of participants and their ratio of subscription shares.
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds.