Omni Network - Testnet ($OMNI) Airdrop
Introducing Omni Overdrive Testnet, a testament to groundbreaking advancements in blockchain by Omni Network. Beyond its inclusion of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) functionality, it introduces an infrastructure layer enhancing communication between rollups.
And with the murmurings of a potential retroactive airdrop for early adopters, this launch signals not just a technological stride but an unparalleled chance for the Web3 community.
About Omni Network
Omni Network stands as a cutting-edge layer 1 blockchain, designed to seamlessly connect all rollups. It enables developers to craft global cross-rollup applications that operate across every rollup, merging unmatched functionality with supreme security and enhanced liquidity.
With a robust $18M backing from industry heavyweights like Pantera Capital and Two Sigma Ventures, Omni Network is truly revolutionizing the blockchain paradigm.How to join the Omni Network - Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Omni Network - Omni Overdrive Testnet''
- Mint your Omni Overdrive Launch Supporter OAT through Galxe to unlock access.
- Add Omni Testnet network to MetaMask and use the Omni Faucet to claim test tokens.
- Contribute to Omni's ecosystem via Mission Control Center tasks and earn OMNI Points.
- Return to Galxe to claim the Omni Overdrive Mission Collar Protocol OAT.
- Go get your .omni domain and complete the mission available on Galxe.
- Complete tasks on Zealy and join the Omni Network Guild to acquire roles.
* You can get Omnitron Scout & Ranger roles on Discord by engaging and assisting members.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.