Quarashi Network (Closed 2) ($QUA) Airdrop
Quarashi Network Airdrop prize pool is worth 100,000 $QUA tokens (~$ 10,000).
About Quarashi Network
Quarashi Network is a complete suite of solutions all in one platform focused on providing the user with full privacy and anonymity. The core elements of the ecosystem are the Quarashi Chat, Exchange and IDO Launchpad. All of them are powered by the Quarashi Network Utility Token (QUA). Quarashi Network is rated 4.8 on Trustpilot.
Quarashi is the first decentralized chat App that is 100% private and anonymous that does not store any of its user’s data whatsoever. As a user of Quarashi, the message you send is guaranteed end-to-end encryption.
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Quarashi Airdrop''
- Go to the Quarashi Airdrop form.
- Download Quarashi Multi Crypto Wallet Android Playstore.
- Go to the Quarashi Network Website, register a New account, and complete the Quarashi Network KYC process.
- Join ICO Stage 1 (optional)
- Copy your Referral Link and invite friends to register to earn more $QUA. They also get $QUA tokens if they do (Get 30-100$/order)! Good Luck and spread the good news.
- Follow @QuarashiN on Twitter. (10 $QUA)
- Retweet last @QuarashiN Twitter Pinned post. (10 $QUA)
- Follow Quarashi on Linkedin (15 $QUA)
- Share + Like the last Quarashi post on Facebook (10 $QUA)
- Subscribe to Quarashi YouTube Channel. (15 $QUA)
- Submit your Ethereum wallet address and details to the Airdrop form.
- The below rewards applies to all those who purchase Quarashi in ICO Stage 1. To participate in the rewards below just buy Quarashi for a value equal or greater than 1000$:
- 1000 USDT – 500 QUA
- 2000 USDT – 1000 QUA
- 3500 USDT – 2000 QUA
Don't forget to like and comment below if you joined the Quarashi Network Airdrop. Airdrop will be sent to your Quarashi wallet, in BSC after ICO Stage 1 Ended.
RESTRICTED COUNTRIES FROM AIRDROP: USA, India, North Korea, China ( including Hong Kong ) Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Panama, Syria, Estonia, Bolivia, Columbia, Canada, Morocco.