SchruteBucks ($SBUCKS) Airdrop
It looks like you are too late! This airdrop is closed
Looking for new airdrops?
SchruteBucks is thé meme coin with a mini-game. 5% of total tokens are allocated to AIRDROP REWARDS!
Are you a ‘the office’ fan? Then SchruteBucks is THE meme coin for you! Dwight Schrute is one of the most iconic characters from the show with some of the internet its best GIFs and memes.
This is the FIRST meme coin to release a mini-game that is free to play for everyone. The leaderboard concludes weekly and for the first time 7 days after the token launch. The top 25 players are eligible for the airdrop. Share your high scores on social media and challenge your friends and family. Must hold $SBUCKS to be eligible! Moreover, you can already participate in AIRDROP REWARD CHALLENGES in the Telegram group. Airdrops will be distributed after the token launch.
The mini-game is LIVE! You can already start playing. Follow this "How-to-play" guide to start running! The presale starts on 28/05/2024 at 4 PM EST and the token launches shortly after.
The token has a total supply of 697 billion, of which 34.8 billion is allocated to the airdrop rewards! 331.1 billion tokens are sold in the public presale, with a hard cap of 17.5 ETH, of which >85% is allocated to the liquidity pool to create a sustainable token with as little volatility as possible. The other 15% is used for CEX listings. This attracts future investors. NO TAX is charged on trading $SBUCKS. All information is available in the whitepaper.
ONLY TRUST LINKS FROM THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE, TWITTER, OR TELEGRAM! - Do not fall for scams.
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''SchruteBucks Airdrop''
- Follow SchruteBucks on Twitter & join Telegram.
- Make sure your wallet contains some $SBUCKS (Follow this guide once the token is live).
- Sign up & download Roblox from their official website & Use the ‘PLAY’ button on the SchruteBucks website to start running!
- PLAY & WIN $SBUCKS AIRDROPS!
- BONUS: Airdrop giveaways on Twitter!
Note: To receive the leaderboard rank top 25 airdrops, you MUST be an $SBUCKS holder! Otherwise, your wallet will not be eligible. Moreover, players MUST submit their wallet address after dying.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.