Taiko Alpha-1 Testnet ($TKO POAP) Airdrop
Taiko's Alpha-1 first public Testnet is now live! They’ve codenamed this Testnet, Snæfellsjökull. Be on the lookout for other Icelandic volcano releases as the mainnet launch approaches!
Taiko is thrilled to reach this milestone with the ultimate goal of scaling Ethereum in a manner that is as secure and seamless for developers and users as possible. There is still a long way to go, but they hope you will join them in using and testing the first public Testnet release.
Taiko is a fully decentralized, Ethereum-equivalent ZK-Rollup that scales Ethereum in a manner that emulates Ethereum as closely as possible - both technically and non-technically - by supporting all ZK-EVM opcodes in a layer-2 architecture that is decentralized, permissionless, and secure.
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Taiko Alpha-1 Testnet''
For helping Taiko use and run the Testnet, you can earn yourself a Snæfellsjökull POAP (and their love). See the instructions by jumping right in with the Testnet Guide.
- Add Taiko A1 & Ethereum A1 networks to your Testing wallet.
- Request ETH from Ethereum A1 & Taiko A1 Faucets.
- Earn a POAP by using your wallet to complete any 2 of the 3 following actions by January 31st at 23:59 UTC:
● Bridge $ETH and $HORSE between Ethereum A1 and Taiko A1 on Bridge.A1.Taiko.xyz.
● Interact with contract (e.g., interact with ÐApp, deploy a contract).
● Run a Taiko Node — This makes you a part of Taiko!
▪️ Submit your feedback log to GitHub Discussions and be forever loved. You can also contribute to Taiko and earn a GitPOAP! You will also be featured as a contributor on README. Get started with the Contributing Guide.
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds (DYOR).