Binance Turns 2 Social Media GiveAway
Published On : 2019-07-10 08:54:37
Binance is a centralized crypto exchange and the world’s largest crypto exchange based on traded volume. It was founded in 2017, by Changpeng Zhao (current CEO) and Yi He, and is located on the crypto-friendly island of Malta.
Binance is celebrating their 2nd anniversary on July 14, 2019. Join them in the celebration by sharing your Binance story on Twitter or Facebook for a chance to win 10 BNB, a YubiKey, or exclusive Binance merchandise.
Promotion period is from 07/08/2019 till 07/14/2019
How to participate?
2. Share your Binance story in a post. It can be as short as one sentence or as long as a full article. Include the hashtag #BinanceTurns2.
3. Optional bonus: Change your Twitter or Facebook profile picture to a Binance birthday-themed one. Click here to download a ready-to-use profile picture or download one of the six Binance birthday-themed pictures and integrate it with your profile picture to generate a new one. Then, change your profile picture on Twitter or Facebook.
There will be a lucky draw to determine the following winners:
- 20 winners who will split a pool of 200 BNB, with 10 BNB each
- 200 winners who will each win a YubiKey hardware security key.
- 100 winners who will each win a piece of Binance merchandise each
Winners should fill out this form within 3 working days after they announce the winners; Prizes will be distributed within 14 working days after the completion of the campaign.
Terms and Conditions
- No throwaway accounts - social media accounts must be over 1 month old, have a non-default picture and have at least one non-giveaway tweet in the 5 most recent tweets. Any accounts not meeting these criteria will forfeit their prize and it will be redrawn.
- Maximum of 1 prize per entrant.
- If your country is ineligible to receive Binance merchandise due to shipping restrictions from our storage location, we may ask to replace it with a BNB equivalent, which will be communicated at the time.
- The lucky draw live stream(s) will be live on the Binance YouTube channel.
- The participant pool for the lucky draw will include contest participants on Twitter and Facebook, as well as participants of an adjacent story-sharing promo for Chinese social media platform Weibo.