OCE Burning Man Win Up to 1.2M OCE
Published On : 2019-10-18 14:50:27
To celebrate the OCE burning event, OceanEx is launching OCE Burning Man - Win Up to 1,200,000 OCE. The event period is 19:00, Oct 19th - 19:00, Oct 23rd, 2019 (UTC+8).
1. Find the King Burner - Win Up to 600,000 OCE
During the event period, a prize pool of 600,000 OCE will be distributed to the King Burners who meet the following requirements:
- - During the event period, "burners" need to trade at least 10,000 OCE each time in any OCE related trading pairs (OCE/VET, OCE/BTC, OCE/USDT). Then this trade will be recorded as your Lucky Trade. Of course you can trade as many times as you want to increase your odds to win the prize.
- - The 4 connected digits of thousands (digit), hundreds (digit), tens (digit), units (digit) of your each Lucky Trade amount will be recorded as your Lucky Number. For example, if your one-time Lucky Trade amount is 13,366, then your Lucky Number is 3,366.
- - OceanEx will record the final 4 digits of the last trade price on OceanEx’s OCE/USDT trading pair before 19:00, Oct 24th, 2019 (UTC+8). These 4 digits in order will become the King Number.
- - If the Lucky Number generated from your Lucky Trade is the same as the King Number, this Lucky Trade will be considered as your Winning Trade, and you will be considered as King Burner.
2. Burning Rally - Take a Share of 600,000 OCE
During the event period, burners can activate the Trading Fee Discount function and “BURN” OCE to pay for trading fees. Please refer to https://oceanex.pro/club/discount regarding to Trading Fee Discount function. OceanEx will rank burners based on their total OCE burning amount during the event period. The prize pool of 600,000 OCE will be distributed among Top 10 OCE burners according to the proportion of individual’s OCE burning amount contributing to Top 10 Burners’ Total OCE burning amount.
For example, if your total OCE burning amount is X, Top 10 Burners’ Total OCE burning amount, the OCE prize pool is Z, your rewards will be calculated as X/Y*Z.
Find more information in the official announcement.