Stratis Airdrop on Binance
Published On : 2019-08-06 10:21:08
Binance will be adding support for Stratis (STRAT) staking airdrop.
Binance will distribute Stratis staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly STRAT Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from August 3, 2019, Binance will begin taking daily snapshots of user STRAT balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- STRAT Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
STRAT generated by each user = Total STRAT staking rewards received by Binance * User holdings ratio.
User STRAT holdings ratio = User STRAT holdings / Total STRAT staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 2 STRAT in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of STRAT staking rewards will be calculated up until September 1, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- STRAT rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 5th of each month.
50,000 STRAT (~$25,000 USD) Initial Staking Reward Airdrop
Binance has staked Stratis, receiving a total of approximately 50,000 STRAT (approximately $25,000 USD). They have decided to distribute these staking rewards to their users together with the first disbursement of the Stratis Staking Airdrop Program on September 1, 2019. The amount received will be calculated proportionally from the same daily snapshots for the Staking Airdrop. Users must hold at least 2 STRAT in order to qualify for the promotion.