Tesla CyberTruck GiveAway
Published On : 2021-02-08 21:16:02
Bobby Lee Video
Bobby Lee's Giveaway is worth a FREE Tesla CyberTruck to a lucky follower on Twitter to celebrate his incredible prediction that Bitcoin would hit $ 39,900 in the year 2021, even though he didn't expect it to happen in week one.
Now that Bitcoin has already exceeded the $39,900 price target this year, Mr Lee will keep his promise from last summer to give away a free Tesla CyberTruck to one of his lucky eligible Twitter followers.
About Bobby Lee
Bobby Lee is an entrepreneur in the cryptocurrency industry, and he just recently founded his second startup, Ballet, in early 2019. Ballet aims to drive global adoption of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Previously, Mr Lee was the Co-founder and CEO of BTCC, formerly BTCChina, the first bitcoin exchange in China, and the leading bitcoin financial platform worldwide.
Mr. Lee started his career in Silicon Valley as a software engineer at Yahoo!, and led the development of the earliest online communities. He graduated from Stanford University with B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science and was a member of the Mayfield Fellows Program. He also earned an EMBA degree from CEIBS in China. Before BTCC, Mr Lee was Vice President of Technology for Walmart's e-commerce business in China. Previously he was the CTO of SMG BesTV New Media, the largest IPTV operator in China with the most subscribers globally. He moved to Shanghai in 2007 and started off at EMC’s China Center of Excellence, as Director of Software Engineering, with responsibilities for Cloud Computing and Cloud Storage.
Mr. Lee currently serves on the board of The Bitcoin Foundation, a non-profit organization that fosters the adoption of bitcoin globally. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, photography, watching movies, and playing Poker.
Step-by-Step Guide ''Bobby Lee's CyberTruck Giveaway''
- Visit Bobby's CyberTruck Giveaway page.
- Follow Mr Bobby Lee on Twitter.
- Retweet at least one tweet from the @bobbyclee account that mentions the Tesla CyberTruck giveaway. (and if you want, tag @airdropalertcom too)
- One Tesla CyberTruck base model (single-motor, rear-wheel drive, with an anticipated MSRP of $39,900). According to Tesla, the production of this model is expected to begin in late 2022. The CyberTruck prize will be delivered to the winner after this configuration is available for purchase and delivery. The exact details relating to the delivery of the prize will be announced later.
- This giveaway will run until December 31, 2021. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed.
- Bobby Lee will randomly select someone from his full list of Twitter followers that have retweeted the CyberTruck giveaway and then will contact the potential winner by direct message from his @bobbyclee Twitter account. Once a fully qualified winner is found, Bobby Lee will announce the winner on his Twitter account.
Eligibility: Residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age on December 31, 2021. Residents of New York, Florida, overseas U.S. Excluded residents of US overseas territories and military bases from participating.
The winner must provide official documentation (passport, driver's license, or other government ID) to verify residence and eligibility. The winner shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes on the prize. An IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize will be issued to the winner.
There are a vast number of laws and regulations that must be complied with in order to give away a high-value prize such as an automobile, and there are significant differences between jurisdictions. For more information, please read the Rules & Eligibility.
If you like Bobby Lee's CyberTruck Giveaway, don't forget to upvote and comment below. ''Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card''