Valley Blockchain Game ($CGOLD + $NFTs) Airdrop
Valley Blockchain Game Airdrop Giveaway is worth 5 Free $CGOLD tokens each (~$ 1.70) for the first 100,000 participants & 1,000 random tickets to get a Free $NFTshoes worth 250 USD for the first 100,000 Valley-er lucky hodlers.
About Valley Blockchain Game
Valley Blockchain Game is a non-borders complex technology city, including multiple infrastructures, projects, assets, products and services that are all encrypted thanks to NFT technology.
DecentralCity is a virtual reality world developed by VBG and powered by the Tron blockchain. Resident can create, experience, and benefit from the content, applications, and services. DecentralCity's real estate is owned by the community, giving them full control over their assets. Residents have full ownership of the real estate in a blockchain-based ledger called LandShare.How to join the Valley Blockchain Game Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Valley Blockchain Game Airdrop''
- Go to the Valley Blockchain Game Airdrop page.
- Join Valley Blockchain Game on Telegram & Leave a comment about the $CGOLD token.
- Follow @VBG International on Twitter & Retweet the pinned Tweet with 3 friends tagged.
- Leave your TRC-20 wallet address on the pinned Tweet to receive the $NFTshoes token after the event ended. The estimated time is December 25.
- Submit your TRC-20 wallet and details to the VBG Airdrop Form. Before officially launching Pay2walk version 2, VBG will select 1000 lucky winners at random to give them 1 $NFTshoes token each, worth $250.
- Once complete all the above steps, connect your Tronlink Wallet and click “𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝑪𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫” to receive your 5 Free $CGOLD tokens. When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets! A Gas Fee will apply in $TRON.
Don't forget to like and comment below if you joined the Valley Blockchain Game Airdrop! This Airdrop is labelled with the ''Unverified'' label because the team info is limited & Smart contracts have not been audited yet!