Vertex Protocol Testnet ($VRTX) Airdrop
Vertex Protocol Public Testnet is Live! Vertex Protocol plans to decentralize governance and provide additional utility via the release of a governance token, $VRTX.
Participating in the Testnet may qualify you for a chance to be included in the probable Retroactive Airdrop in the future!
About Vertex Protocol
Vertex is a powerful, cross-margined decentralized exchange for trading spot and perp products, borrowing assets, and earning on deposits. Launching on Arbitrum in Q1 of 2023, Vertex is currently on a public Testnet and seeking user feedback to build the best trading experience possible.
With an order-matching execution speed of ~30 milliseconds, Vertex is as fast as your favourite CEX. Bundling spot, perps, and money market, Vertex allows users to trade, earn & borrow all in one ÐApp. Vertex is non-custodial. ONLY you have complete and total control of your funds.
Vertex utilizes the TradingView library to deliver a familiar trading experience. Charting functionality & features (e.g., indicators) will be updated as the Testnet progresses.How to join the Vertex Protocol Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Vertex Protocol Public Testnet''
The goal of Vertex Protocol Testnet is to iterate on user input and make sure things are working smoothly. The public Testnet will run for approximately 4 weeks:
- Head to the Vertex Protocol Testnet platform.
- Get Test $ETH on Goerli Faucet & Bridge from Goerli to Arbitrum Goerli using the Arbitrum Bridge.
- Mint $USDC on Vertex Faucet.
- Deposit the minted $USDC on Vertex (Overview) with your wallet switched on Arbitrum Goerli (Common Questions).
- Start Trading and perform multiple operations on Spot Trading & Perpetual Dex.
- If you have feedback, input on new features/bugs, or other suggestions while using the Public Testnet, please submit them to Vertex’s HelloNext forum.
▪️ If you have any questions while using the Testnet, please refer to the Vertex Discord chat.
* Please, note that there is no guarantee that they will Airdrop $VRTX tokens, but it has been hinted that they may have a Retroactive Airdrop. Good Luck!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).