WingRiders Testnet ($WRT) Airdrop
WingRiders now have StableSwaps ready for you for a tryout on Testnet!
Getting involved in a project from its early stages could lead to you being included in a possible future Retroactive Airdrop after TGE.
WingRiders is a new decentralized exchange (DEX) powered by VacuumLabs, one of the most widely respected developers in the Cardano space.
$WRT token hodlers shape the future of WingRiders through voting rights in the Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). WingRiders’ vision has always been to become a full-fledged DAO, governed by the community to benefit the community.How to join the WingRiders Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''WingRiders Testnet''
- To interact with the WingRiders DEX on Testnet, you will need one of these Cardano wallets: Nami, Flint, NuFi, Eternl, Gero, Typhon, CardWallet. They also offer hardware wallet support via Ledger & Trezor.
- Make sure to select the Pre-Prod network on your wallet & Connect your address to the WingRiders Testnet page.
- You will need some tADA test tokens from the Testnet Faucet. Make sure to select the Pre-Prod Testnet option.
- Set a collateral that is required to interact with some parts of the DEX from your Wallet Settings & Click on "Create Collateral".
- Mint some Demo tokens, these also include demo stablecoins to make it easy to try out the new StableSwap feature.
- Now, you are ready to connect your wallet to the WingRiders DEX on Pre-Prod Testnet & Try swapping using the StableSwap pools and try providing liquidity on these stable assets.
- if you have any feedback you can provide it on Discord. Please, note that there is no guarantee that they will Airdrop $WRT tokens.
- Optional: Participate in the Trading volume competition to gain extra rewards.
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds (DYOR).