zkSync Lite Mainnet (N/A) Airdrop
Hello everyone! As you may remember, we published a zkSync Testnet article last year announcing the upcoming release of zkSync's native token and hinting at an upcoming Airdrop.
Now, we're excited to share that zkSync Lite has launched on Mainnet, and we're here to guide you through the process of interacting with the network to become eligible for a potential future ZkSync Airdrop. zkSync does not have a token yet. Please be cautious of scams!
If you followed our previous zkSync Testnet guide, you'll already be familiar with the basic steps, but we'll walk you through the changes and updates for the Mainnet. So let's get started!
zkSync is a trustless zero-knowledge (ZK) Rollup protocol, a Layer-3 scaling solution in which all funds are held by a smart contract on Ethereum, while computation and storage are performed off-chain. Everything that’s possible on Ethereum can also be done on zkSync, only faster, cheaper, and at scale. zkSync users will be able to pay transaction cheaper fees with tokens besides $ETH, with the security and decentralization of Ethereum.
zkSync Era (previously zkSync 2.0) introduces the zkEVM which allows developers to deploy Solidity smart contracts on zkSync. This means any ÐApp on Ethereum today can easily be moved over to zkSync with minimal to zero code changes. Currently, zkSync Era mainnet is at the Fair Onboarding Alpha stage and is only open to registered projects. The next step, Full Alpha Launch, will open up the mainnet for all users and developers.How to join the zkSync Lite Mainnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''zkSync Lite Mainnet Tutorial''
zkSync Lite (previously zkSync 1.0) is a trustless protocol for scalable, low-cost payments on Ethereum, powered by zkRollup technology. Here's how you can use it:
- Go to the zkSync Lite web3 app page.
- Select your wallet from the available options and connect to the Ethereum mainnet network.
- To add funds to your wallet, click on "Top Up" and follow the tutorial.
- You will see that you have No Balances in L2 yet. To add funds to your wallet, click on "Top Up" and follow the tutorial.
- Once you have funds in your wallet, you can use the Swap feature. Click on "Swap" and you will be redirected to the ZigZag decentralized P2P order book exchange that uses ZK-Rollups for optimal security and scalability.
- Visit the zkSync Ecosystem page to explore hundreds of DeFi and NFT projects building on zkSync. These projects are either live on the zkSync Lite mainnet or plan to build on zkSync Era mainnet.
- Your first transaction after depositing or funding your account requires a separate action for account activation. For more information about account activation, see the Account Activation FAQ.
- Additionally, by performing zkSync Testnet actions, you can gain more knowledge about zkSync and potentially increase your chances of receiving a future retroactive Airdrop, similar to what happened with Arbitrum.
▪️ Follow @zkSync on Twitter and join the community on Discord for more updates. Good Luck!
* Don't miss out on future opportunities like this - keep an eye out for potential DeFi Airdrops!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds.
Social Share for