Airdrop listing policy
Our due diligence team does a background check for every submitted airdrop. If you want your airdrop to be listed as a regular airdrop, please make sure you read the information below. Now that you included an airdrop marketing plan in your strategy, it will be a shame if you don't achieve your expected results.
What is an airdrop?
We categorize a giveaway as an airdrop, when every participant receives a reward for some small tasks in return.
If you submit a giveaway which is: a lottery, a raffle, a lucky draw, a contest, a competition, a reward for holders or a reward for buying, this will be specifically mentioned in the listing.
Here is an example of a lucky draw note: ‘’Note that is giveaway is not like a regular airdrop, but a lucky draw, meaning not all participants will receive a reward.’’
When does an airdrop gets the ‘’Unverified airdrop’’ tag?
If an airdrop does not meet the requirements stated below, the airdrop will be listed with an unverified tag.
1. If there is no link included to team info with full names and pictures mentioned on the official project website, including background information.
2. When there is not enough information about the project or the cryptocurrency token/coin on official webpage.
3. If there is no link included to official airdrop announcement on project website or official social media channels (such as Twitter, Telegram, Facebook etc.)
4. When facts contradict each other.
What are common reasons for the unverified tag?
· There is no team info, or team is anonymous.
· There is limited info about the project in general.
· There is no background info about the cryptocurrency coin/token.
· False claims of partners, ICO rating websites or Exchanges.
· Airdrop steps are unclear, for example project is not asking for wallet address for the airdrop.
· Project website looks unfinished, there are too many broken links on website.
· Project is listed on ICO Ethics website.
What can help AirdropAlert team to get your airdrop verified?
The following info will be helpful to get your airdrop verified, but is not mandatory to submit.
· Include link to whitepaper if applicable.
· Include links to official social media channels.
· Include links to web (news) publications of your project.
· Include links to ICO rating websites of your project.
· Include links to video’s about your project.
· Include links to LinkedIn Profiles of team members.
· Complete KYC here
If you still have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Airdropalert remains the right to remove an airdrop when the airdrop steps or rules are changed after publication or when the project turns out to be a scam.