Kinetix Finance

Active

Kinetix Finance is on the verge of launching its native token, and the exciting part is that no snapshot has been taken yet, presenting users with an opportunity to farm their Airdrop allocations through on-chain activities and share in 3% of the total $KFI supply.

75% of the KFI Airdrop will be distributed to the Kinetix DeFi hub users, and the remaining 25% will be allocated to stakers of Cosmos, Osmosis, Injective, Celestia, and Polygon, 5% each. 

Unclaimed rewards will be redistributed to users who hold onto their initial allocations.

About Kinetix Finance

Kinetix Finance is a state-of-the-art DeFi hub on the Kava EVM blockchain, offering a wide range of financial instruments including lending, staking pools, options, synthetic assets, concentrated liquidity, leverage aggregation, yield optimizers, and fiat on/off-ramp solutions.

Leveraging advanced oracle solutions like Pyth, Kinetix prioritizes high performance, security, and scalability, ensuring a robust experience for users without relying on intermediaries.

Kinetix Finance

3% of the total $KFI supply
Approx. value
Other
Blockchain

Step by step guide Kinetix Finance Airdrop

  1. Visit the Kinetix Finance Airdrop web3 platform.

  2. Connect your wallet and switch to the Kava network.

  3. Engage in Perpetual Leverage, Swap, Supply Liquidity, Stake, and Farm.

Step-by-Step Guide ''Kinetix Finance – $KFI Airdrop''

▪️ 75% of the $KFI Airdrop allocation will be distributed to Kinetix DeFi hub users. Best of Luck!
* 25% will be allocated to Cosmos, Osmosis, Injective, Celestia, and Polygon stakers, 5% each.
* The unclaimed $KFI tokens will be redistributed to users who hold onto their initial allocations.

* When using ÐApps, remember that your digital assets' security is solely your responsibility!

Stay tuned with @AirdropAlertcom 🔔 the original and first-ever Airdrop platform globally, consistently offering premier Airdrop opportunities since 2017 with love ❤️ and dedication. 
Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only and not financial advice. Conduct thorough research before making any deposit/investment decisions (DYOR).

Latest News

DePIN Explained + 8 DePIN Airdrops

AIRDROPS

Chainlink ($LINK) surges 28% - A quick look

TRADING

TON Network Guide + Story of Notcoin Rug

GUIDES

Read more on our blog

Trade your crypto

Support us by using our referral link on these exchanges. Claim their sign up bonus and trade your airdropped coins and other cryptocurrencies.