BitTorrent (BTT) Airdrop
BitTorrent airdrop is for TRON (TRX) holders.
Update: next round of the BTT Airdrop will initiate on June 11th 00:00 UTC.
What is the real reason behind the BitTorrent airdrop? Read all about it in our blog.
How to join the BitTorrent
BitTorrent is a pioneering distributed communication protocol invented by Bram Cohen in 2001. It is a peer-to-peer protocol which uses economic incentives to facilitate the delivery of large and highly demanded files around the internet, eliminating the need for a trusted central server. It is an open protocol that has been independently implemented dozens of times and included in software that has been downloaded and installed billions of times in the past 16 years. More about the history of BitTorrent can be read in our blog.
Step-by-Step Guide BitTorrent Airdrop
- The BTT Airdrop for Tron (TRX) holders will begin on February 11, 2019 (first round). The amount of their first airdrop will be 10,890,000,000 BTT tokens, corresponding to 1.1% of total circulating supply. Next rounds will follow monthly.
- The snapshot will be taken when Tron's block height reaches 6.6 million.
- Between March 11, 2019 and February 11, 2020 there will be 990,000,000 BTT tokens airdroppend on the 11th of each month.
- The monthly distribution will increase every year. This will happen untill February 11, 2025.
- There is no minimum of TRX required to qualify for the BTT airdrop.
For more information about exchanges and wallets supporting BTT airdrop, read this article.
If you use the ''CLAIM AIRDROP'' button below to claim the BitTorrent airdrop, it will automatically show on the main page with a purple check mark. So you can easily track which airdrops you joined and which ones you need to join.