Chimera Network ($CMR) Airdrop
Chimera Network BIG Airdrop event is worth up to 400 $CMR tokens (~$ 40) for 300 random winners & 15 $CMR for every referral.
About Chimera Network
Chimera Network is an advanced Layer 2 Gaming Blockchain that provides a decentralized BSC Layer 2, built to empower blockchain gaming, NFT and digital assets. Chimera can accommodate over 18,000 transactions per second with decreased gas costs by 95% when using the L2 scaling option. All token holders will receive a 40% rebase from transaction fees. The other 60% will be burned!
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Chimera Network Airdrop''
- Start the Chimera Network Airdrop Telegram Bot.
- Join Chimera on Telegram Channel & Group.
- Follow @Chimera_Layer2 on Twitter & Retweet the pinned post + Like any 5 messages.
- Subscribe to the Chimera YouTube channel.
- Follow Chimera on Medium.
- Submit your BEP-20 wallet address and details to the Bot.
- There are also optional tasks to complete with a $25 reward.
▪️ Winners: Random 300 winners for mandatory tasks + Guaranteed winners for optional tasks.
▪️ Get an additional 15 $CMR for every referral & Top 30 referrers will be guaranteed to win 400 $CMR.
Like and share the Chimera Network Airdrop on your favourite social media!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Social Share for