ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet (N/A) Airdrop
The new, EVM-equivalent ConsenSys zkEVM private beta Testnet is now available on Infura to selected applicants. Onboarding of external users to the Layer 2 zk-rollup will begin in January 2023. ÐApp developers, users, researchers, and existing protocols are encouraged to join and help scale Ethereum.
They intend to learn whether the developer experience of the zkEVM has the potential to accelerate innovation in Web3 and will be evaluating feedback from the community to inform the next step.
About ConsenSys & ConsenSys zkEVM
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company, enabling developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. With MetaMask, Infura, and a leading suite of blockchain products, they make it easy to build applications on Ethereum and participate in DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and the metaverse.
The ConsenSys zkEVM network is a new zk-rollup culmination of years of research, a type 2 zero knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine (zkEVM). For users, this enables the experience and security guarantees of Ethereum, but with lower transaction costs.
There are different types of zkEVM. Vitalik Buterin describes zkEVM in types and the goal of the ConsenSys zkEVM Rollup is to be a Type 2 zkEVM. A Type 2 zkEVM is bytecode-compatible which means it's the most compatible with Ethereum and the EVM making it easy for developers to build and maintain applications on Layer 2.How to join the ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''ConsenSys zkEVM private beta Testnet''
Testnet participants will be able to bridge assets between the Goerli Testnet and the zkEVM to test their smart contracts, and ÐApps using the tools, infrastructure, and wallets they are familiar with.
- Sign up for the ConsenSys zkEVM private beta Testnet waiting list for a chance to get early access (Use a Test wallet).
- You are required to have an Infura account using the same email address in order to retrieve their unique RPC endpoint for testing the network.
- Once your wallet address is granted access, you’ll be allowed to bridge funds (Goerli ETH) to the network and begin using it. Until then, please wait for an email to confirm that your account has access.
- The following recommended workflow will help you get started testing the ConsenSys zkEVM.
- Fill out the ConsenSys zkEVM Feedback Form to let them know about your experience.
▪️ In January 2023, the process of allowlisting registered users begin in the order they signed up in. They aim to onboard a new batch of users every day, starting small and increasing the size of each batch as they monitor the activity. With such high demand, it may take several weeks before you are granted access!
* The network is still in private beta, so it is too early to discuss launching a token. Getting involved could lead to you being included in a Retroactive Airdrop after TGE, in the future. Good Luck!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds (DYOR).