CyberDoge (CYDORG) Airdrop
It looks like you are too late! This airdrop is closed
Looking for new airdrops?
In addition, Rank 150 top participants based on Leaderboard will be automatically WHITELISTED for the Private-Sale and/or Pre-Sale on DxSale + 80 entries will be random among all other participants.
CyberDoge is a complete platform of Digital Monsters creatures (Coming Soon) Universe live on the BSC. CyberDoge is inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 story, players can use their Cydorg to Fight monsters, collect, grow, join training and battle each other. There are 2 stages of evolution on the CyberDoge planet, the Egg Stage and the Adult Stage. Only adult CyDorgs can participate in other activities such as Farming or Fighting with Monsters. Users can trade eggs, adult creatures, and items on the MarketPlace using the $CYDORGS cryptocurrency.
The CyberDoge are tasked with fighting the Zombie Monsters every day. The player first selects the CyDorgs to use in battle and equips them with weapons by purchasing these items available in the MarketPlace. The player will spend a small BNB gas price to engage in combat with a chosen enemy.
The creatures on the CyberDoge planet also need farming to maintain food for a long struggle. Players (How to Play) can choose the creatures that are suitable for farming to get the best profit at generating $CYDORG tokens.How to join the CyberDoge Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''CyberDoge Airdrop''
- Login to the CyberDoge Airdrop page.
- Verify your email & Complete Airdrop steps to have a chance to win a slot!
- Join CyberDoge on Telegram Group & Channel.
- Follow @CyberDoge_BSC on Twitter & Retweet this Tweet.
- Visit the CyberDoge Gaming platform.
- Submit your BSC wallet address and details to the Airdrop page.
- Invite friends for extra entries! Airdrop will be given for 1,000 people randomly among total participants who have at least 10 points!
Players can Play-to-Earn using Survivor & CyDorgs to fight Zombie Monsters. If the players win the battle, they will earn $CYDORGS and gain experience to level up CyDorg. The win rate will be automatically calculated based on the indicators, rarity and evolution levels of CyDorgs.
All players can join BOSS events. Each event includes one game round to fight with a Zombie Boss. CyDorgs will attack Zombie Bosses in turn until they fall or destroy the Zombie Boss in the last round. The reward for each event is 100 BNB. After the boss is defeated, the user can withdraw their BNB immediately.
Story Behind: By 2077, the world had undergone a nuclear war and two pandemics that robbed 95% of the planet’s population. The remaining 5% of survivors have to learn to live in the desolate environment left from the Old World while facing an ever-expanding army of zombies. But humanity is not alone! Dogs have been a loyal pet of mankind for decades, and now they are even more useful in the new world. They have been applied scientific and technological advances to become an indispensable partner alongside humans in the battle for survival. Let’s build your team, upgrade, grow and master the 2077 world!
Don't forget to like and comment below if you like the CyberDoge Airdrop!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR)."Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card"