DeversiFi (DVF) Airdrop
In addition, ~7% of the DVF token total initial supply will be distributed to NEC holders based on a snapshot taken on 25th March.
DeversiFi (previously Ethfinex) is a DeFi hub on Ethereum layer-2 that gives traders the edge in fast-moving decentralized finance (DeFi) markets by allowing them to trade at lightning speed and with deep aggregated liquidity, directly from their privately owned Metamask wallet.
DeversiFi aggregates liquidity from both centralized and self-custodial sources. You can capitalize on the best prices, low slippage, a tight bid-offer, and some of the deepest order books in the industry, a decentralized advantage for serious traders with unmatched functionality among non-custodial exchanges.
Today it is possible on DeversiFi’s L2 to Invest, Trade, Swap, Send and Lend tokens, all without paying Ethereum Gas network fees.How to join the DeversiFi Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''DeversiFi Airdrop''
- Visit the DiversiFi Airdrop page, and read carefully.
- Visit the DeversiFi App. When a user deposits for the first time, they get a 20 USDT bonus in their account in order to help with paying the gas fee to deposit. This happens for all first-time addresses.
- Liquidity mining and a usage Airdrop: ~50% of the distribution will be dedicated to incentivizing future adoption of app.DeversiFi (starting with liquidity mining incentives).
- DVF Airdrop for NEC Holders: 7% of DVF supply will be distributed as an Airdrop to NEC holders based on a snapshot of NEC balances taken on 25th March at block number 12107360. For more information about the distribution, check the DVF Airdrop for NEC Holders blog.
- DVF, the DeversiFi protocol token, will be transferrable later this year. Once the token is transferrable DVF holders will be able to directly adjust several parameters related to the L2 DeversiFi protocol, including the split of fees between token holders and the L2 Operator.
If you like the DeversiFi Airdrop, don't forget to like and comment below!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).