HolySharks ($HLS) Airdrop
HolySharks Airdrop prize pool is worth 500,000 $HLS tokens (~$ 17,500) to be distributed among 5,000 random lucky winners & Top 100 highest entries will get Whitelisted.
HolySharks is an NFT Art collection platform and ocean economy metaverse in the underwater world named Holyworld, where users will collect, nurture ocean creatures, especially Sharks. People can do quests to collect Sharks, flight world bosses, gather their team to join tournaments, trade Sharks with others, and especially, participate in the ocean economy in which marketplace, auction, manufacture activities will happen.
Involving in those activities allows sharks to earn, evolute to become more powerful, and upgrade their territory, creating a wealthy and prosperous kingdom. Furthermore, sharks are encrypted into NFT and minted on the Binance Smart Chain.
Each HolyShark will bring in its own characteristics and be randomly selected from given parts. The parts of HolyShark will be sorted by rarity from common to legend. This ensures each HolyShark is unique in appearance and rarity completely different.How to join the HolySharks Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''HolySharks Airdrop''
- Login to the HolySharks Airdrop page.
- Join HolySharks on Telegram Group & Channel & Leave a comment or ask a question.
- Follow @HolySharksNFT on Twitter & Quote this Tweet with hashtags #HolySharks #NFT #Metaverse #BSC.
- Follow HolySharks on Facebook.
- Visit HolySharks Website & GitBook.
- Visit & leave a clap on the following Medium article: [HolySharks NFT - Metaverse]
- Submit your BSC wallet address and details to the Sweepwidget page.
- Share your referral link and get extra entries (+100 entries per user).
Like and comment below if you like the HolySharks Airdrop!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).