illumineX - Testnet ($IX) Airdrop
illumineX proudly introduces a groundbreaking confidential multichain DEX on the Oasis Sapphire Testnet, where users can explore next-gen private swaps and bridges across chains.
2.75% of the supply is reserved for an exclusive Airdrop to eligible community members. Explore the Testnet to be part of the future of blockchain technology!
illumineX is a revolutionary decentralized exchange (DEX) platform built on the robust foundation of Uniswap V2. It prioritizes next-gen privacy and security, enabling secure and confidential transactions across multiple chains through the use of private wrapped tokens, a confidential unwrapping buffered queue, and strategic partnerships with Celer IM for Confidential multi-chain swaps, fortified by the Deoxys-II symmetrical encryption algorithm.
$IX is the native token of the illumineX Protocol, supporting staking and ecosystem stability. The protocol implements fees for sustainability, and the Ecosystem Fund empowers community initiatives while earnings benefit liquidity providers through buyback & burn ($IX Token Sale).How to join the illumineX - Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''illumineX - Testnet''
- Head over to the illumineX Testnet application website.
- Connect a dedicated EVM wallet for testing purposes.
- Enable the addition of the Oasis Sapphire Testnet network.
- Claim Rose test tokens from the Oasis Network Faucet (Ensure you select Sapphire).
- Visit the Celer Bridge app, click the Faucet icon, and claim USDT test tokens on Goerli.
- Transfer the USDT test tokens from Goerli to Oasis Sapphire using Celer Bridge.
- Return to illumineX and start experimenting with the app’s features.
- Complete and submit the feedback form with your ERC-20 address.
▪️ Need Help? Join the illumineX Telegram group for assistance. Happy Testing!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.