Mantle Network Testnet ($BIT) Airdrop
If you haven’t heard, Mantle is a recently announced modular layer 2 built on Ethereum, and they just launched the Mantle Testnet “Wadsley”! Join the future of Ethereum layer-2 solutions with Mantle and experience the power of high-performance, secure, and low-fee ÐApp development.
By engaging with a project during its initial phases, you may become eligible for a potential Retroactive Airdrop following the TGE. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
About Mantle Network
Mantle is a cutting-edge high-performance Ethereum layer-2 network, by Bit DAO, built with modular architecture delivering low fees and high security. Builders can leverage Mantle’s unique design to build ÐApps with exceptional UX, all while relying on Ethereum’s unrivalled security.
Mantle combines roll-up technology and uses a modular approach to build a separate data availability layer with their partner @EigenLayer. Hyperscaled throughput on heavy-duty applications is now possible. Mantle uses $BIT as its native token.How to join the Mantle Network Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Mantle Network Testnet''
In only a few steps, you can start using Mantle today! This guide will walk you through the entire process.
- Go to ChainList.org, check the box that says “Include Testnets”, search “Mantle” & Add "Mantle Testnet" to Metamask. Mantle is also compatible with WalletConnect and Coinbase Wallet. It's very important you create new wallets that do not contain real funds when interacting with Testnet applications.
- Add Goerli using ChainList if you haven’t added it before. Open your MetaMask, press “Import Tokens” & Paste the following $BIT token contract address: 0x5a94dc6cc85fda49d8e9a8b85dde8629025c42be. Mantle uses $BIT as its native token.
- Connect your wallet to the Mantle Faucet, Authenticate your Twitter, and enter your Ethereum address to mint up to 1000 $BIT. If you need Goerli ETH to cover the gas fee, you can use either the Paradigm or Alchemy faucets. You should see the $BIT in your wallet shortly!
- Go to Mantle Bridge & Transfer some $BIT and $ETH Goerli Test tokens to the Mantle Testnet network. Click Import Tokens under the Assets heading in MetaMask & Paste: 0xdEAddEaDdeadDEadDEADDEAddEADDEAddead1111 into the Token contract address field. Now, you should see $WETH in your MetaMask wallet on Mantle.Open MetaMask and switch over to the Mantle Testnet network & Confirm whether your funds have arrived using the Mantle Explorer. You are now ready to experiment with the many Mantle Testnet ÐApps deploying to Mantle each day. * Remember that the Mantle Testnet ÐApps are not endorsed by the Mantle team. They do not review their legitimacy or security.
- Start completing Mantle Quests on Crew3.
▪️ Join the Mantle Guild and try to get the BIT Delegate role, intended for any member of the community who holds at least $10 worth of $BIT on his Ethereum Mainnet address and voted for at least one proposal to improve BIT in the bitdao.eth Snapshot space. To get this role, Delegate your $BIT to your ETH address on delegate.bitdaotools.io, and take part in at least one vote on snapshot.org/#/bitdao.eth. In order to have the right to vote, you need to delegate before voting begins. (At the moment, test voting is active on snapshot.org/#/bitembassy.eth).
* If you’re a developer or builder, you can fill out this form to let them know what you’re working on and how they can support you. This will make sure you’re the first to hear about grants and developer success programs.
Disclaimer: Investors should thoroughly examine any given product before they deposit or invest their funds!