OmniFlix Testnet ($FLIX) Airdrop
OmniFlix FlixNet-4 Incentivized Testnet is made up of a few tasks that the FlixFam must complete. Eligible Testnet participants will receive a Free OmniFlix NFT which you could swap for $FLIX tokens in a few weeks when it starts trading.
OmniFlix is a decentralized media and network layer for Creators & Sovereign Communities powered by NFTs and related distribution protocols.
OmniFlix Network is powered by the OmniFlix Hub, a blockchain network that accommodates both, Private and Public Networks. These networks are created and managed by Creators, Studios or Agencies and audience/fans can participate and earn incentives for interactions & engagement with branded/unbranded content.
$FLIX will be used for the creation of collections and minting of NFTs, 50% of the fee will be sent to the community pool and 50% will be sent to stakers. Currently, no fees are being charged by the protocol for the creation of collections and for the minting of NFTs.How to join the OmniFlix Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''OmniFlix FlixNet-4 Incentivized Testnet Tutorial''
The OmniFlix FlixNet-4 Incentivized Testnet is made up of a few tasks that the FlixFam must complete. We will walk through these activities step by step:
- Head to f4.omniflix.studio & Connect your Keplr wallet.
- Now, Click the "Asset (Mint, Manage, and Monetize)" menu + Click "Claim Tokens" on the Top right of your Profile to display the Faucet page & Claim $FLIX & $SPAY Test Tokens.
- Now, click on the "Create" tab in the top right corner of the page to reveal the hidden options & Select the "NFT Collection" menu.
- Fill in the necessary collection information and click the "MINT COLLECTION" button. Verify the collection info in the pop-up box and click the “Confirm" button and approve the Keplr transaction to create your collection. A "congratulations" tab is shown, confirming that your collection is now minted and added to the network. You can now mint your assets as NFTs under this collection.
- Now Mint Your NFTs by clicking on "Create" & Select “Asset via File Upload” + “Click To Upload” & Select the assets to be uploaded.
- Click “GO TO ASSET LIBRARY” once the upload has been completed. You'll find your uploaded assets under the Non-minted assets menu.
- Click the “MINT NFT” button at the bottom of the asset image & Approve the transaction on the keplr pop-up. A success page is shown that the asset has been minted as an NFT, click on "Save And Exit".
- Auction Listing: On the Minted NFTs page, hover your mouse on the unlisted NFT & Click on "List NFT" + Select the Timed Auction menu.
- Now, Select the currency, the minimum bid price, the bid percentage increase as well as the auction start date and end date as desired & Click on “Create Auction“. The List NFT Confirmation pop-up appears, displaying all listing data. Click on the "Confirm Auction" menu to proceed and approve the keplr prompt.
- How To Bid On An Auction: Head to the Testnet marketplace page. Connect your Keplr wallet & Select the "Marketplace" menu to view NFTs on sale.
- Now, Choose the Auction tab and then select the NFT you wish to bid on & Check the bid info and click "Place Bid" + Approve the keplr pop-up. A success message is shown.
* Check out the OmniFlix presentation in Cosmoverse about Interact to claim module. Watch from 21:30!
Like and share the OmniFlix Incentivized Testnet on your favourite social media!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).