Onomy Testnet ($NOM) Airdrop
The current iteration of the Testnet will allow everyone to test out the Cosmos-based Onomy Network, Arc Bridge Hub, and Bonding Curve interface, while enabling Onomy to stress-test the current deployments and integrate valuable community feedback.
Onomy Protocol is an interoperable Layer-1 ecosystem built to Bridging Forex and DeFi. Products include a methodical 3-stage rollout of an innovative multi-chain wallet, a DEX supporting an order-book experience fused with AMM liquidity pools, and a stablecoin issuance protocol. Onomy protocol is launching a Hybrid DEX, learn what are they exactly, how they work, and why is it so important for crypto’s future.
Onomy is delighted to announce they are bringing their products to the IOTA and Shimmer ecosystems through the Touchpoint Open Builders Program. This move will yield a bridge, stablecoin integrations, and native deployment of our Hybrid DEX on Shimmer for advanced trading.How to join the Onomy Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Onomy Testnet Tutorial''
- Head to the Onomy Testnet Tutorial page. Make sure you don't use your main Ethereum account.
- To participate, you can request testnet funds on the Goerli Faucet with a free Alchemy account. Up to 0.1 Goerli ETH Testnet funds every 24h. The faucet will not work with new Twitter accounts & accounts without an avatar.
- Switch your Metamask to Goerli Test Network & Logging into the Bonding Curve, Buy & Sell bNOM.
- Bridge bNOM to NOM using the Arc Bridge Hub. You will now be prompted to connect your Keplr wallet to the BCO interface using the Onomy Testnet Network.
- Use NOM to earn staking rewards for delegating (stake) to a validator.
- Join Onomy on Discord & Telegram for Testnet support and provide feedback. The team will be all hands on deck to guide you through the workflow.
▪️ Please, note that there is no guarantee that they will Airdrop $NOM tokens. It's just high-probability speculation based on a hint only. Onomy hasn't announced any plans or details regarding the distribution of their token but will communicate any relevant information through official channels. Good Luck!
Like and share the Onomy Testnet Tutorial on your favourite social media!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).