Polygon zkEVM - Beta (N/A) Airdrop
Polygon zkEVM Mainnet Beta's launch represents a groundbreaking milestone in blockchain technology, marked by the symbolic first transaction conducted by @VitalikButerin. In celebration, Polygon Labs provided a unique opportunity to acquire a commemorative Soulbound NFT called 'To Ethereum, with Love'.
Furthermore, Sandeep Nailwal, Founder of @0xPolygonLabs, has hinted at the potential for a substantial Airdrop, affirming that "There is no rule that an existing token can't do a massive Airdrop 😉". This article will provide valuable insights on how to become eligible for such an Airdrop. Exciting times lie ahead for Polygon zkEVM!
About Polygon zkEVM
Polygon zkEVM is a decentralized Ethereum Layer 2 scalability solution that leverages cryptographic zero-knowledge proofs, known as ZK-Rollup, to ensure fast and valid off-chain transaction computation. It offers EVM-compatible scalability, empowering developers to build scalable, affordable, and interoperable decentralized applications.
Polygon Miden further enhances the platform's zk-friendliness and introduces a novel state model for developers to create applications that were previously impractical on traditional account-based systems. Learn more about Polygon zkEVM and build on this cutting-edge platform at the Polygon zkEVM Wiki and Polygon 2.0 roadmap.How to join the Polygon zkEVM - Beta Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Polygon zkEVM Mainnet Beta''
- Add the Polygon zkEVM network to your wallet. zkEVM chain supports $ETH as the native token for the Gas Fee for all the transactions.
- Bridge assets from Ethereum L1 ↔ Polygon zkEVM using the official Polygon zkEVM Bridge.
- You can also opt to use third-party bridges such as Orbiter, Rhino.Fi, Layerswap, XY Finance, Meson, Celer, Symbiosis, 0VIX, Jumper Exchange by LI.FI, Multichain (Previously Anyswap), and/or Bungee Exchange. By using these ÐApps, you may become eligible for their retroactive Airdrops if they launch their own governance/utility tokens.
- Go to QuickSwap.Exchange, switch to the Polygon zkEVM network, and perform swap actions, supply liquidity to pools, farm LP tokens, or trade PERPS.
- Start exploring and interacting with Polygon zkEVM ecosystem ÐApps. Alchemy also provides a list of some of the best decentralized Polygon zkEVM applications.
- Earn rewards with Polygon Staking while securing the Polygon PoS network using $MATIC tokens. Use the Rewards Calculator to check how much rewards you can earn.
▪️ To learn about the potential risks associated with using Polygon zkEVM, refer to the Risks FAQ.
* Stay up-to-date with the latest developments by following the Polygon Technology blog and staying connected with @0xPolygonLabs.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.