Trias Lockup and Cash Back Program
Published On : 2019-08-07 09:55:19
Rules of the Lockup and Cash Back:
- How to lockup: For users who hold TRY and expect to gain profit, please withdraw TRY to LOCKTRY via the withdrawal page. (Visit the TRY withdrawal page, fill in the TRY address LOCKTRY in the wallet address bar).
- Lockup period: Users can lock TRY from 21:00:00 to 22:00:00 on August 8, 2019 (UTC+8). The lockup period will last 90 days and users could not unlock TRY previous to November 6, 2019 (UTC+8).
- Lockup limit: The minimum amount for single lockup is 50 TRY; when the total lockup amount reaches 15,000,000 TRY, the program will end ahead of schedule and users will not be able to lock their TRY.
- Rate of return: The total revenue on KuCoin is 1,200,000 TRY. Users will share 1,200,000 TRY in proportion to their lockup amount of TRY. Revenue for each user = (Each user’s total lockup amount / Total lockup amount on KuCoin) × 1,200,000 TRY. Minumum estimated annualized retrun is about 32%.
- Distribution of revenue: First 30% of total revenue will be paid on September 7, 2019; second 30% of total revenue will be paid on October 7, 2019; the remain 40% of total revenue and principal will be paid on November 6, 2019.
Note: KuCoin prohibits the use of API to withdraw TRY to LOCKTRY and The TRY sent to the lockup address cannot be unlocked in advance.