ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet (N/A) Airdrop
If you signed up during the previous ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet AirdropAlert event and received an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" confirming your account's access, then you're in luck!
The goal of this private beta Testnet is to determine whether the developer experience of the zkEVM has the potential to revolutionize innovation in Web3. Infura will be collecting feedback from the community to inform their next steps, and your participation and feedback will be invaluable to their evaluation process.
About ConsenSys & ConsenSys zkEVM
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company, enabling developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. With MetaMask, Infura, and a leading suite of blockchain products, they make it easy to build applications on Ethereum and participate in DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and the metaverse.
The ConsenSys zkEVM network is a new zk-rollup culmination of years of research, a type 2 zero knowledge Ethereum Virtual Machine (zkEVM). For users, this enables the experience and security guarantees of Ethereum, but with lower transaction costs.
There are different types of zkEVM. Vitalik Buterin describes zkEVM in types and the goal of the ConsenSys zkEVM Rollup is to be a Type 2 zkEVM. A Type 2 zkEVM is bytecode-compatible which means it's the most compatible with Ethereum and the EVM making it easy for developers to build and maintain applications on Layer 2.How to join the ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''ConsenSys zkEVM private Beta Testnet''
- Login into your Infura account.
- Create a New Key & Select network Web3 API.
- Head over to goerli.zkevm.consensys.net and follow the instructions to start testing.
- Copy and paste the URL from the "ConsenSys zkEVM Testnet" card located in the Infura zkEVM endpoint in your Infura Dashboard. If your Infura endpoint is not accepted in Step 1 of the Test Environment Setup below, you have not been allowlisted yet. Please wait for a confirmation email.
- Add the custom network to your MetaMask wallet by clicking on "ADD ZKEVM TESTNET". Review and approve the network in the MetaMask window.
- Check your Goerli ETH balance. If you need more, use the Goerli Faucet to claim.
- Use the zkEVM Bridge to move Goerli ETH from Goerli to the zkEVM Testnet network and check your zkEVM balance.
- Test the zkEVM to interact with ÐApps on the zkEVM Testnet. Visit the zkEVM Ecosystem page to play with some already deployed ÐApps, deploy your own Smart Contracts using Truffle, or simply send your Goerli ETH between different accounts.
- Provide feedback using the ConsenSys zkEVM Feedback form. For any issues or questions, join the official ConsenSys Discord and select the #zkevm-rollup channel.
▪️ ConsenSys zkEVM is currently in Private Beta. They are onboarding more users every day to help them test the network. For any questions, please first refer to the knowledge base for videos on how to get started and troubleshoot issues. Best of luck to all selected applicants!
* Please note that by using the ConsenSys zkEVM private beta Testnet, you accept the private beta terms stated in the Infura email.
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before they deposit or invest their funds.