DogemonGo ($DOGO) Airdrop
Start catching Dogemons today & If you’re a great trainer, you can find Cryptocurrency as prey among other Dogemons. Start Now and catch them all!
DogemonGo is a gamified application based on the BSC network to catch DOGEMONs and earn credits. Your credits can be converted into $DOGO later to increase your Holding. Win Dogecoin ($DOGE) by Hodling $DOGO tokens!
This staking NFT tutorial will provide two step-by-step directions on how to become a landlord by using the Dogemon Landlord NFT. Staking NFTs allows you to gain more rewards from anyone in the game that enters your area.
DogemonGo is not just a Fun Paradise, it can very well be your upcoming Advertising Paradise. If you own a Project with its own Token / Coin and you want to be integrated into the DogemonGo World as Dogemon or/and Cryptocurrency, then just fill in the form and the team will contact you!How to join the DogemonGo Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''DogemonGo Giveaway''
- Start the DogemonGo Airdrop Telegram Bot.
- Join DogemonGo on Telegram Group & Channel.
- Follow @DogemonGoApp on Twitter & Like and Quote RT the pinned post.
- Follow @HECO_Chain on Twitter.
- Submit your HECO wallet address and details to the Bot. You can use HECO Chain on MetaMask. 2k random lucky winners will share $3000 in DOGO tokens.
- Each referral gets an extra 11500 DOGO tokens & Top 5 referral promoters will get a share of $3000 in $DOGO.
▪️ Optional extra 11500 $DOGO reward:
- Follow DogemonGo on Instagram.
- Follow DogemonGo on Facebook.
- Download DogemonGo App to get in-game rewards. You need to include your BSC wallet address from the DogemonGo App in case you win any prize, as this is where it'll be sent!
Like, comment and share the DogemonGo Airdrop on your favourite SM!
When using decentralized applications (ÐApps), it’s critical to remember that YOU are responsible for the security of your digital assets!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).