Exclusible (Collectible Alphabet Letters) Airdrop
Exclusible is dropping 1000 Collectible Alphabet Letters between July and October 2021 to celebrate Exclusible’s e-commerce platform launch later this year.
Let’s play! There are 10 letters in "E X C L U S I B L E ". These letters have different scarcity and each one grants you 1 level. When you reach level 10, you become an “ambassador” and benefit from special rights, such as being invited to private events and having a much higher probability of receiving an NFT airdrop from a luxury brand than Level 1.
Exclusible is the platform for authentic Luxury Brands NFT:
1 - It creates additional revenues for the brands with a production cost close to zero.
2 - On secondary market transactions brands can receive automated resale royalties.
3 - Brands will be able to reach a new, digitally engaged, younger audience.
4 - Brands can engage with this audience by inviting them to events and giving them access to exclusive products.
Exclusible.com is the first e-retailer for digital collectible assets in the luxury sector (supercars, watches, fashion, jewellery), today announced a partnership with OVR.ai (OVR), a decentralized platform for geolocalized AR/VR experiences.How to join the Exclusible Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Exclusible Airdrop''
- Visit the Exclusible Airdrop page.
- Click on the "Collectible Airdrop" button.
- Enter your Email & Complete the captcha to get notified.
- Click on "Click here to Tweet".
- On the first campaign, they will be offering 100 collectible letters of the letter “E” to the first 100 people who register beginning at 2 pm, July 21st, 2021. (More Information Here)
- Keep an eye on @Exclusible 👀 and follow their social networks to get notified for the next week Airdrop. Exclusible is dropping 1000 collectible Alphabet Letters between July and October 2021 to celebrate Exclusible’s e-commerce platform launch later this year.
If you like the Exclusible Airdrop, don't forget to like and comment below!
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds.