Jito Network ($JTO) Airdrop
The Jito Foundation is airdropping 100,000,000 $JTO tokens, accounting for 10% of the total supply with a value of ~$200,000,000, as recognition to Jito community members for their contribution in bootstrapping the network and to facilitate a robust governance participation.
Eligible Airdrop recipients can claim their tokens over 18 months starting December 7th, 2023. Unclaimed tokens will permissionlessly be transferred to the DAO treasury’s Realms wallet!
About Jito Network
Jito Network is reshaping the Solana DeFi landscape with JitoSOL, a Liquid Staking Token known for its dynamic growth, and the launch of the JTO governance token further empowers the community in steering the network's future, enhancing the staking economy.
Anchored by the Jito Foundation, the network skillfully merges on-chain decisions with off-chain strategies, driving growth and innovation, coupled with a focus on community and ecosystem development, establishes Jito as a key player in Solana's evolving DeFi sector.How to join the Jito Network Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Jito Network - Airdrop''
- Visit the official Jito Airdrop page and connect your Solana wallet to verify eligibility.
- Verify the mint address and claim your Airdrop allocation. Refer to the Jito Airdrop claiming details blog for more information.
- You can opt to stake $SOL to earn MEV-powered JitoSOL Staking rewards.
- Follow @Jito_Sol and regularly check out the @Jito_Sol for the latest updates.
- The $JTO token is already listed on Bybit.
▪️ Be cautious of fake tokens or NFT scam giveaways. Contact Jito’s Discord for any doubts, and keep in mind that moderators will never message you first. Stay safe❗
* When using ÐApps, remember that your digital assets' security is solely your responsibility!
Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be financial advice. Investors should take the time to research any given product before depositing or investing their funds.